DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rj2bc9/content_marketing) has announced the addition of the "Content Marketing Benchmarking Report" report to their offering.
The Content Marketing Benchmarking Report highlights key trends and activities in B2B organisations, based on an exclusive research project. It is designed to provide insight on key content marketing trends and activities in B2B organisations.
The report is split into two main sections - section 1 focuses on the key findings and provides context for the data contained in this section. Section 2 focuses on the consequent action and takeaways that marketers should concentrate on to improve their marketing. The appendix includes information on who responded to the survey, in addition to a comprehensive list of at-a-glance charts (without analysis) relating to questions in the survey.
The questions for this report originate from an online survey with 177 client-side marketers participating.
- Benchmark your current content marketing activity - enable comparison with other B2B marketers and brands on activity, spend and ROI.
- Qualify your own results - determine whether you are maximising the potential of your activity or spend.
- Evaluate and optimise your content usage - define criteria and usage strategies and consider effectiveness.
- Allocate resources effectively - budget and time management.
Who should buy this guide:
- Brand marketers
- Digital marketing professionals
- Heads of marketing
- Heads of social media
- Marketing directors
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers
- PR agencies
- PR teams
- VPs of marketing
- Anyone involved in using content as part of an integrating marketing strategy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rj2bc9/content_marketing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.