DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65s2zr/report_on_indian) has announced the addition of the "Report on Indian Retail Industry 2013" report to their offering.
The report elucidates facts about the Indian Retail sector, supplemented by latest statistical data and comprehensive analysis. The report comprising three sections provides an in-depth view of the Indian Retail sector and market trends during the period FY08- FY13 with a focus on the future prospects of the Indian Retail industry.
Section I OUTLOOK
This section has been sub-divided into various heads illustrating the future prospects for the Indian Retail sector.
- Estimates of PFCE for the period FY14-17
- Estimates of Indian retail sales segment-wise for the period FY14-17
- Segment-wise estimates of Indian organised retail market size and organised retail penetration upto FY17
- Outlook on the growth prospects of the Indian retail sector with the analysis of current trends i.e. private labels, penetration of organised retailing in tier- II & III cities and Future trajectory of operating margins of retailers.
Section II INDUSTRY SECTION
- Introduction to the Indian retailing scenario
- An analysis of the organised retailing segments outlining their growth and penetration in total retail
- Insights into emerging retail formats such as rural retailing, luxury retailing etc.
- Evolution of Indian retailing - organised
- Current regulatory scenario in Indian context with emphasis on FDI
- Factors driving the growth of Indian retail sector & challenges faced by retailers Cost & margin analysis of players in the Indian retail sector
- Analytical models i.e. Porter's Five Force Model & SWOT Analysis
Section III REVIEW OF INDIAN RETAILERS
- Detailed profile of major players i.e. Future Retail India Limited, Shoppers Stop Limited and Trent Limited providing information on formats, operational financial and stock performance.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65s2zr/report_on_indian
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.