DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67tpnq/report_on_tractor) has announced the addition of the "Report on Tractor Industry 2013" report to their offering.
This report elucidates facts on the Indian Tractor Industry, supplemented by the latest statistics. The report is divided into four sections.
Section I mainly the authors outlook on the Indian tractor industry over the next 5 years.
Section II covers overview of various segments of the industry, Demand scenario, regulatory issues and overall performance of the domestic market.
Section III gives details of some of the key players in the industry.
Section IV gives the annexure on the industry/ segment wise and detailed player wise numbers over the last five years. Following are few points which are emphasized to accomplish the report:
- The authors outlook on Indian tractor market for next five years
- The authors outlook on the profitability of Indian tractor manufacturers
- Comparison between tractor power and animate power efficiency
- Estimated capital expenditure in next 2- 3 years
- Overall performance of domestic market for last 5 years
- Industry structure and competition along with market share
- Demand Scenario and various regulatory issues that govern the Indian Tractor industry
- Brief on key players in tractor industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67tpnq/report_on_tractor
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.