DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lqsmc/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Alzheimer's Disease - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
The latest country report has been released, "PharmaPoint: Alzheimer's Disease - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022". There are no long-term effective therapies for Alzheimer's Disease (AD), so this remains at the top of the list for unmet needs. While physicians agree that symptomatic therapies are relatively safe and effective, these therapies are still lacking because of they cannot maintain their effects and lack mechanisms that alter the course of the disease.
Arimenda is expected to be introduced 2015, followed by a several new entrants between 2016 and 2019, which are expected to rapidly expand the size of the Spanish AD market. The agents entering during this timeframe - namely, passive immunotherapies - will be leading the market in sales by 2022.
- Overview of Alzheimer's Disease, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Spain including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Spain from 2012-2022.
Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting Spain Alzheimer's Disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Alzheimer's Disease
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Spain
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4 Disease Management
4.2 Treatment Overview
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
5.3 Product Profiles - Major Brands
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
6.1 Unmet Needs Overview
6.2 Gap Analysis
7 Pipeline Assessment
7.2 Early-Stage Pipeline Assessment
7.3 AD Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
7.4 Enzymatic Processing
7.8 Novel Therapeutic Approaches
7.9 Technology Trends Analytic Framework
7.10 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lqsmc/pharmapoint