DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l82kfk/linkedin_best) has announced the addition of the "LinkedIn: Best Practice Guide" report to their offering.
This LinkedIn Best Practice Guide is designed to provide uninitiated B2B marketers with everything they need to know for managing a corporate brand presence on LinkedIn - from the fundamentals, all the way through to the most advanced techniques.
LinkedIn now boasts a phenomenal 200 million members from more than 200 countries. It has become one of the most widely used social networks for business communication, and its core features and functionality are all geared towards professional, as opposed to personal, use.
For many though, the question is not whether they should be on LinkedIn, it's how best to optimise their use of it to connect and engage with their target audience. To do this, brands need to contribute to discussions and conversations, deliver relevant content and effectively promote it. This best practice guide looks at the first principles of LinkedIn, through to creating an engagement plan and content strategy, as well as developing better interactions with customers. The highly valuable platform enables effective ways to understand clients' habits, pain points and unmet needs. It also harnesses tools to help marketers gather data and adapt product plans to meet their customers' needs.
This guide will help B2B marketers meet different marketing objectives. It is a key resource for anyone involved in the process of defining or re-defining social media strategies.
This guide will help you:
- Understand the fundamentals of using LinkedIn - the origins of LinkedIn and how to leverage it to achieve marketing objectives.
- Build your brand - use LinkedIn to connect with your audiences and demonstrate you're a brand worthy of conducting business with.
- Generate and nurture leads - use various communication methods to target potential leads and adopt different content strategies to optimise results.
- Encourage engagement and feedback - better understand clients' needs using a range of qualitative and quantitative research approaches.
This guide covers:
- Strategy - integrating LinkedIn into your social media and content marketing strategy.
- Metrics - track the effectiveness of your activity on LinkedIn.
- The future of LinkedIn - global expansion, functional enhancements and major threats.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l82kfk/linkedin_best
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.