LULEÅ, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IFS, the global enterprise applications company, has announced the general release of version 5.6 of its IFS Metrix Service Management product. This new version includes new and enhanced features for technicians and service managers that will improve productivity, enhance service delivery, and drive customer satisfaction.
Important new capabilities of IFS Metrix Service Management include:
· The market’s most complete realization of an end-to-end product spanning Android mobility, Windows Mobile, dynamic scheduling and appointment booking, and an extensive field service management suite.
· A Workflow Designer and wizard-driven workflow engine for rapid development and deployment of new processes. This enables IFS Metrix Service Management users to adapt more rapidly to emergent business needs.
· An expanded multimedia Solutions Search function that helps customer service representatives improve initial call diagnosis, offering self-service recovery actions and minimizing unnecessary field dispatches.
· Standard financial interface with IFS Applications. This means that companies running IFS Applications as their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system can invoice billable service work and track labor and parts costs through a standard interface.
· An improved mobile interface with enhanced work orders, credit card authorizations and structured questionnaires, which includes customer surveys.
“With this release, IFS delivers to the marketplace everything from one supplier,” IFS North America Senior Vice President Larry Laux said. “Multiple native mobility platforms, extremely broad and deep functionality and the tight integration to the world’s most powerful dynamic scheduling engine means we offer one-stop shopping from a company with a track record as a low-risk alternative.”
IFS Metrix Service Management is recognized by analysts and the service management market as the best of breed software application of choice for companies managing a field service workforce. It includes everything service organizations of all sizes need to profitably serve customers and is available on-premise or in the cloud. Standard functionality covers the entire field service lifecycle from customer relationship management, scheduling and mobile service to contract pricing, warranty repair and parts management. While available extensions include dynamic scheduling and optimization for large field service workforces. Additional beneficial enterprise functionality from IFS Applications includes maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) and advanced Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com