DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmp973/paints_and) has announced the addition of the "Paints and coating products for the building industry in Italy - Overview" report to their offering.
This report provides an overview of the Paints and coating products for the building industry Italian market and its competitors: key sector data by segment, major recent trends, supply and demand evolution and their main drivers, market leaders, operators' policies and business strategies.
The sector is divided up according to the type of application:
- Products for exterior use on facades (with the related undercoats and primers);
- Products for interior use (with the related undercoats and primers; this area excludes decorative products);
- Decorative products (with the related undercoats and primers);
- Enamels for wood and metal (with related undercoats);
- Transparent varnishes (with related undercoats);
- Other coating products;
Complementary products, such as concentrated dyes, thinners, stucco
and paint stripper.
End customers can be broken down into two types, which have different characteristics and specific
critical success factors:
- Building professionals, includes coating companies, which are supplied either directly by the manufacturer or through specialist retail outlets; the long channel offers a full range of products dedicated to the building industry, and above all a high level of service to the end user.
- Home improvements: end customers are largely small-scale painters and decorators and private DIY enthusiasts, who get their supplies from traditional points of sale such as paint shops, hardware stores and similar outlets. This area includes large scale retail (DIY centres and non-specialist supermarkets), a channel with its own specific characteristics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Key sector data
3.2. Supply and demand trends
3.3. Market leaders
3.4. Business strategies
CONNECTED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmp973/paints_and