DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47z5zt/capacitor) has announced the addition of the "Capacitor Manufacturers (Asia )" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Asia capacitor manufacturers. Using the unique method of analysis, each of the largest 67 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 24 of the 67 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 14 companies are ripe for takeover
- 19 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 19 companies made a pre-tax loss.
21 companies saw sales fall last year.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the businesses analysed. This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2
Pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a - Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list
1.1b - Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)
1.1c - List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
2.1 - Sales Growth
2.2 - Sales Return on Assets
Section 3 - Profitability
3.1 - Pre-tax profit margin
3.2 - Pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.3 - Profitability
4. 0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47z5zt/capacitor