DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz7kt3/mexico_mining) has announced the addition of the "Mexico Mining Market Outlook to 2017- Favorable Laws and Regulatory Framework to Attract Foreign Investments" report to their offering.
The report titled Mexico Mining Market Outlook to 2017- Favorable Laws and Regulatory Framework to Attract Foreign Investments' provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the mining market of Mexico.
The mining market of Mexico is majorly comprised of minerals such as zinc, copper, molybdenum, silver and gold which are produced by various open pit and underground mines in Mexico. The report provides the market share and company profiles of major players in major segments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Mexico Mining Industry
2. Mexico Mining Industry-Market Size, 2007-2012
3. Mexico Mining Market Segmentation by the Type of Minerals, 2007-2012
4. Government Regulations in Mexico Mining Market
5. Mexico Mining Market Trends and Developments
6. Market Share of Major Players in Mexico Mining Market, 2007-2012
7. Company Profiles of Major Players in Mexico Mining Market
7.1. Fresnillo Plc
7.2. Gold Corp
7.3. Grupo Mexico
8. Mexico Mining Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
9. Mexico Mining Market Macro-Economic Factors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wz7kt3/mexico_mining