DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gd92st/data_processing) has announced the addition of the "Data Processing (European)" report to their offering.
The Data Processing (European) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Data Processing (European) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 500 largest Data Processing (European) companies.
The Data Processing (European) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the author applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example PFLEIDERER SERVICE GMBH is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 500 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 3.5%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Data Processing (European) industry.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company's financial well-being. It's simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gd92st/data_processing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.