DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9369p/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Iranian reinsurance segment increased at a review-period CAGR of 30.2% (2008-2012). Despite the global economic crisis, the segment registered a year-on-year growth of 16.3% in 2009. The segment had the highest growth rate in the world of 44.3% in 2011. The uptake of motor third-party liability policies with the introduction of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance in Iran supported the growth of the reinsurance segment in 2011. According to Article 71, both life and non-life insurers must cede 50% of their premium to Iranian Central Insurance (Bimeh Markhazi), which dominated the reinsurance segment as well as regulating, expanding and guiding the overall industry. The growth of all three segments is expected to advance the forecast-period (2012-2017) growth of the reinsurance segment
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Iranian reinsurance market and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Iranian reinsurance market
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Iranian insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Iranian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
5 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
6 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Amin Re
- Asia Insurance Co.
- Parsian Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9369p/reinsurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.