DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnxfrm/gene_therapy_drug) has announced the addition of the "Gene Therapy Drug Pipeline Analysis" report to their offering.
Gene Therapy Drug Pipeline Analysis gives a comprehensive insight on the various drugs being developed for the treatment of multiple disease based upon Gene Therapy. Research report covers all the ongoing drug development in various development phases.
Each drug profiles include detailed information like: Originator, Owner, Collaborator, Technology Provider, Licensee, Development Phase, Development Indications, Mechanism of Action, Country of Development and detailed analysis on the development process.
Insight for each drug profile in development phase enables the reader to identify and understand the Gene Therapy associated with the various diseases.
This report enables pharmaceutical companies, collaborators and other associated stake holders to identify and analyze the available investment opportunity in the Gene Therapy based drug development process.
Following parameters for each drug profile in development phase are covered in Gene Therapy Drug Pipeline Analysis research report:
- Drug Profile Overview
- Alternate Names for Drug
- Active Indication
- Phase of Development
- Mechanism of Action
- Country for Clinical Trial
- Owner / Originator/ Licensee/Collaborator
- Administrative Route
- Drug Class
- ATC Codes
Number of Drug Profiles in Development Phases:
- Research: 4
- Preclinical: 49
- Phase I: 22
- Phase I/II: 14
- Phase II: 22
- Phase III: 2
- Preregistration: 1
- Registered: 1
- Marketed: 1
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Gene Therapy Market Overview
1.1 What is Gene Therapy?
1.2 Market Overview
1.3 Favorable Market Dynamics
1.4 Regulatory Framework: US & EU
1.5 Emerging Trends in Gene Therapy
2. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Research
3. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Preclinical
4. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Phase-I
5. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Phase-I/II
6. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Phase-II
7. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Phase-III
8. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Preregistration
9. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Registered
10. Gene Therapy Drug Development Phase: Marketed
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnxfrm/gene_therapy_drug
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.