DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d89dk3/clinical) has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory Testing Services Market Trends and Forecasts Global 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of molecular diagnostics and telecommunications hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
This report includes profiles of over 45 Clinical Testing Companies from around the world.
A growing global market. The market for clinical testing is being driven by:
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances especially molecular diagnostics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
Forecast demand for new diagnostic tests or make detailed plans for facilities and personnel using our volume and revenue projections with growth rates for every country in the world.
Individual line items for each country are provided as follows:
- Total Testing Volume
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Anatomic Pathology
Data summary pages are provided for the entire world and world regions permitting global and continental forecasting.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Clinical Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Markets - Africa and The Middle East
6. Country Markets - Americas
7. Country Markets - Eastern Mediterranean
8. Country Markets - Europe
9. Country Markets - South East Asia
10. Country Markets - Western Pacific
11. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d89dk3/clinical