DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwdz7r/china_orthopedic) has announced the addition of the "China Orthopedic Instrument Industry Report, 2013-2015" report to their offering.
Benefiting from aging of population, consumption upgrade and policy support, China's orthopedic instrument industry has seen rapid development over the years, with total market size rising from 3.28 billion yuan in 2006 to 9.85 billion yuan in 2012.
Trauma products, spine products and joint products constitute the three major market segments of Chinese orthopedic instrument industry. In 2012, the three principal products accounted for an aggregate market share of about 82.2%, of which, trauma products showed the highest, approximately 35.5%, with market size up 18.24% YoY; spine and joint products ranked second (up 12.6% YoY) and third (up 12.4% YoY), respectively.
In recent years, along with the increasing investment of foreign-funded enterprises in China, the trend of foreign monopoly has been more evident. After the acquisition of Synthes in 2012, Johnson & Johnson has turned into the largest company in China's orthopedic instrument market, with market share of both trauma and spine products occupying the first place.
Key Topics Covered
1. Overview of Orthopedic Instrument Industry
1.3 Industry Chain
2. Development of Global Orthopedic Instrument Industry
2.2 Development Prospect
3. Development of China Orthopedic Instrument Industry
3.2 Market Structure
3.3 Import & Export
3.4 Competition Pattern
3.5 Barriers to Entry
3.6 Sales Model
4. Development Environment for China Orthopedic Instrument Industry
4.1 Policy Environment
4.2 Upstream and Downstream Industries
4.3 Development Prospects
5. Key Companies in China
- Beijing AKEC Medical (AKEC)
- Beijing Lidakang Science and Technology
- Beijing Montagne Medical Device
- Johnson & Johnson
- Renli Orthopedics Medical Instrument Limited Company
- Shanghai Kinetic Medical (KMC)
- Suzhou Xinrong Best Medical Instrument
- Tianjin Walkman Biomaterial
- United Orthopedic Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwdz7r/china_orthopedic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.