DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czbzs3/china_waste_heat) has announced the addition of the "China Waste Heat Utilization Equipment Industry Report, 2013-2015" report to their offering.
China has rich waste heat resources. Especially in steel, nonferrous, chemical, cement, building materials, oil & petrochemical, light industry, coal and other sectors, waste heat resources approximately occupy 17%-67% of the total fuel consumption, of which, recyclable waste heat resource roughly stand up 60% of the total waste heat resources. At present, China's waste heat utilization ratio is rather low, with the figure in large steel enterprises being 30%-50%. But the waste heat utilization in other sectors is even lower. Thus, China is expected to see a huge potential to improve its waste heat utilization.
By temperature of waste heat, the waste heat utilization equipments fall into two categories: the first comes to waste heat bolier which uses medium-and high-temperature waste heat; the second refers to lithium bromide refrigerator (heat pump) and screw expander, both of which use low-temperature waste heat. Of these, waste heat boiler occupies a lion's share in waste heat utilization equipments. In 2012, the output of waste heat boiler approximated 812 sets, totaling 39,788 steam tons.
According to the 12th Five-Year Plan On Energy Conservation And Emission Reduction by the State Council, China will increase its capacity of waste heat/pressure power generation by 20 million KW as of 2015, expecting to save 57 million tons of coal equivalents. The release of the planning injects new development motives for the waste heat utilization field, leading to the development of low-temperature waste heat utilization equipments represented by lithium bromide refrigerators and screw expanders.
The report highlights the followings:
- Overview of China waste heat utilization equipment industry, including development history, polices and regulations, market scale, status quo and development outlook;
- China waste heat utilization equipment market segments, including market size, competition pattern and development tendency;
- 10 industrial players such as Suzhou Hailu Heavy Industry, Hangzhou Boiler Group, Yantai EBARA, Shuangliang Group, Jiangxi Huadian Electric Power, Kaishan, Shanghai Hanbell Precise Machinery in terms of profile, fiscal data, capacity distribution, product strength and latest development strategy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Brief Introduction to Waste Heat Utilization Industry
2. Operating Environment of Waste Heat Utilization Equipments
3. Waste Heat Boiler Development
4. Development of Lithium Bromide Refrigerator (Heat Pump) Industry
5. Development of Screw Expander Industry
6. Key Waste Heat Utilization Equipment Companies
- Hangzhou Boiler Group
- Jiangsu Taihu Boiler
- Jiangxi Huadian Electric Power
- Shanghai Hanbell Precise Machinery
- Shuangliang Group
- Sichuan Crun
- Suzhou Hailu Heavy Industry
- Wuxi Huaguang Boiler
- Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czbzs3/china_waste_heat