DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q8h42/3264bit) has announced the addition of the "32/64-bit Microcontrollers, Embedded Microprocessors & DSPs - 2013 Edition" report to their offering.
This study is an update of the report last published on this market in August 2012 and provides coverage of the market segmented into 23 application areas, with analysis of ARM-based MCUs/eMPUs, MIPS-based MCUs/eMPUs, Power Architecture-based MCUs/eMPUs, x64/x86-based MCUs/eMPUs, 68K/Coldfire-based MCUs/eMPUs, SuperH-based MCUs/eMPUs, TriCore-based MCUs/eMPUs, V850/RH850-based MCUs/eMPUs, Other 32/64-bit MCUs/eMPUs and General Purpose DSPs. Base year is 2012, with forecasts to 2018.
The scope of this report covers the market for 32/64-bit microcontrollers, embedded microprocessors and DSPs. For details of the market for ASICs, ASSPs & PLDs/FPGAs, please refer to the Semicast report ASICs, ASSPs & PLDs/FPGAs.
- Coverage of the market for 32/64-bit microcontrollers, embedded microprocessors & DSPs.
- Analysis of 23 application areas, providing detailed coverage of each end-use sector.
- Unit, revenue and average pricing (ASP) analysis for each application area.
- Supplier market share estimates (in revenues) in 2012.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery options available.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Executive Overview
Key Point Conclusions
Section 2 Scope & Method
Section 3 Application Analysis
Section 4 Architecture Summary
Section 5 Product Summary
Section 6 2012 Supplier Market Share Estimates
Appendix I Historical Market Forecasts
Appendix II List of Suppliers
List of Tables (65 tables)
List of Figures (5 figures)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q8h42/3264bit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.