DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xj7mw/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Living Proof" company profile to their offering.
Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores a rapidly growing and decorated US brand providing the tools and products for healthier hair.
Features and benefits
- Use the authors Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Actress Jennifer Aniston has an ownership stake and exerts sizable NPD and marketing influence over Living Proof. The brand's initial success illustrates just how influential celebrity product endorsements can be in capturing consumers' attention in the beauty space.
Your key questions answered
- Why is Living Proof considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins Living Proof's success?
- Which consumer trends has this start-up company capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Living Proof?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xj7mw/successes_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.