DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm35br/indepth_research) has announced the addition of the "In-depth Research and Development Forecast of China's Children English Training Market, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
As a highlight of the training market, children English training has been the focus of attention. In China, there are 200 million children who are learning English, and nearly 40% of them learn English in professional English training agencies. At present, new children English training schools have been set up in succession, some foreign institutions have entered Chinese market, and existing children English training institutions still added new classes; learning English from early childhood has become a trend.
1. A huge number of customers. At present, there are about 180 million children aged 0-7; the number of annually newborns is more than 20 million, of which, more than 6 million to them are urban people. The huge base, steady growth and updating have laid a solid customer foundation for the preschool children-targeted English training market.
2. Families' strong demand for education investment. All of the parents wish their children have bright future, and emphasis on education is a fine tradition for Chinese nation. As for children cultivation, Chinese people are willing to spend a lot of money; they would rather save money to cultivate children than have good life quality. In accordance with the statistics of National Bureau of Statistics, education spending accounted for 65.5% of total household consumption and 56.5 % of parents listed children education in the first place.
3. Strong demand in preschool English training market. At present, there are thousands of various children English training institutions in China. With the acceleration of internationally compatible pace, China's investment to children English education will increase gradually.
Key Topics Covered
1. Development Environment of China's Children English Training Industry
2. Development Situation of China's Children English Training Industry, 2013
3. Market Operation of China's Children English Training Industry, 2013
3.1 Status Quo of Industrial Development
3.2 Existing Problems
4. Operating Situation of Market Segments
4.1 Segmentation Types
4.2 Preschool English Training
4.3 English Training for Primary and Secondary School Students
4.4 High-end English Training
5. Consumption Demand Characteristics of China's Children English Training Market
5.1 Consumer Analysis
5.2 Consumer Demand Characteristics
6. Competitive Landscape of China's Children English Training Industry, 2013
6.1 Status Quo of Market Competition, 2013
6.2 Industrial Concentration Ratio, 2013
6.3 Strategies to Improve Competitiveness, 2013
7. Comprehensive Competitiveness of International Enterprises
8. Comprehensive Competitiveness of Chinese Typical Enterprises
9. Investment, Financing and Merger Characteristics of China's Children Tutoring Market
9.1 Status Quo
10. Investment Prospect of China's Children English Training Industry
10.1 Investment Environment
10.2 Investment Opportunity
10.3 Investment Risk
11. Development Trend of China's Children English Training Industry
11.1 Market Scale Trend
11.2 Demand Trend
- Disney English
- EF Education First
- Longman Schools
- Neworldbaby Training Center
- Only Education
- POP Kids Education
- Pearson Education
- Shane English School
- Talenty International Education
- Tsinghua Children's English
- World English School
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm35br/indepth_research
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.