DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kb9d7k/opportunities_for) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities for x86 in Embedded Processing - 2013 Edition" report to their offering.
This study is an update of the report last published on this market in July 2011 and analyzes the revenue and unit opportunities for x86-based embedded processors (MCUs/eMPUs, ASICs/ASSPs and FPGAs) in 23 application areas, identifying which are the key areas for growth. Base year is 2012 with forecasts to 2018.
The authors have a strategic focus on embedded processing and provides on-going research services to the global industry. Its Embedded Processing Service has been developed specifically for semiconductor and software suppliers to understand detailed trends in 23 key application areas across the five main end-use sectors. The service has a particular focus on trends for the ARM, MIPS, Power Architecture and x86 product families in embedded processing.
- Part of the Embedded Processing Service.
- One of a series of 4 reports on ARM, MIPS, Power Architecture & x86 in Embedded Processing.
- Coverage of the market for x64/x86-based MCUs/eMPUs, ASICs/ASSPs and FPGAs.
- Analysis of 23 application areas, providing detailed coverage of each end-use sector.
- Unit, revenue and average pricing (ASP) analysis for x64/x86-based MCUs/eMPUs, ASICs/ASSPs and FPGAs in each application. Base year is 2012, with forecasts to 2018.
- 2012 supplier market share estimates for x64/x86-based embedded processors.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery options available.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Executive Overview
Section 2 Scope & Method
Section 3 Application Analysis
Section 4 Opportunities for x64/x86-based MCUs/eMPUs in Embedded Processing
Section 5 Opportunities for x64/x86-based ASICs/ASSPs in Embedded Processing
Section 6 Opportunities for x64/x86-based FPGAs in Embedded Processing
Appendix I Historical Market Forecasts
Appendix II x64/x86 Embedded Processor Supplier Activity Summary
List of Tables (38 tables)
List of Figures (5 figures)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kb9d7k/opportunities_for
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.