LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewBay Media, a leading publisher of digital content creation media, today announced that its 17th annual Digital Video Expo conference and exhibition will open its doors to thousands of content creation professionals, starting tomorrow, September 25th, and running through Friday, September 27th. From the world-class educational sessions presented in conference rooms, to the cutting-edge gear on the exhibit hall floor, Digital Video Expo has earned a well-deserved reputation as a “must-attend” event for those involved in the creative, business and technical facets of content creation, production, post and distribution.
“We’re thrilled to welcome our community back to the Los Angeles Convention Center, where Digital Video Expo will take residence for three jam-packed days of intensive education, hand-on training, networking, and the opportunity to take a first look at the latest gear from the industry’s most innovative companies,” said Carmel King, NewBay Media Executive Vice President.
Highlights of this year’s Digital Video Expo include:
- Exhibit Hall: More than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest in hardware, software, gear and storage solutions.
- Pro Media Conference: For those working in media and entertainment, this conference program provides media pros with the information and technology that allows them to create, manage, monetize and deliver compelling content for all video applications.
- LA Post | Production Conference: Three-day training covering tools in the post production process, including in-depth sessions on Adobe CS, Apple Final Cut Pro, and Avid Media Composer.
- Video Edge Live Summit: A free conference program designed for professionals who produce and deliver online video for media and entertainment, enterprise, educational and government applications.
- Canon Camera Training: Two days of intensive training from Canon’s experts, free to all attendees.
- IABM Training Academy: A two-day course aimed for those in the Broadcast Technology Industry, with a focus on broadcast workflows.
- Free Educational Programs at DV Expo Center Stage: Located on the show floor, DV Expo Center Stage will host free educational programs from such innovative companies as Ustream, Freefly, American Society of Media Photographers, and Sony.
- New Media Film Festival: A panel of filmmakers will screen material that combines the interactivity of new technologies, and formats for media and cinema.
- New Filmmakers Short Film Fest and Q&A: Short film screenings with filmmakers who will discuss their creative and technical approaches.
- DV Expo Prize Giveaways: Twice-daily drawings for the hottest gear, software, and services from the industry’s leading companies.
- Networking Opportunities: Ustream will host a cocktail hour on the show floor (Wednesday, 9/25, 5 pm), and there will be LAPPG and LAdobe user group meetings, open to all attendees.
For a complete special event schedule, as well as registration details and information on the entire Digital Video Expo program, please visit http://www.dvexpo.com. Event updates can also be found on Digital Video Expo’s social media platforms:
Facebook — http://www.facebook.com/DigitalVideoExpo
Twitter — @DigitalVideoXpo – hashtag #DVExpo
For information on attending conference sessions at Digital Video Expo, please contact Evan Hart @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media's market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets — Broadcast and Video, Pro Audio, Music, AV/Consumer Electronics, and K-12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces more than 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, three expos and more than 50 custom publishing efforts annually. NewBay reaches more than 8 million readers in print, online and in person — around the world in more than 100 countries. Additional information on NewBay can be found by visiting www.nbmedia.com.