DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f287t3/hepatitis_c) has announced the addition of the "Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their offering.
This analysis provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hepatitis C.
It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hepatitis C.
- A review of the Hepatitis C products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hepatitis C pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Hepatitis C Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Hepatitis C
Companies Involved in Hepatitis C Therapeutics Development
Hepatitis C - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates
Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Discontinued Products
Hepatitis C Therapeutics - Dormant Products
Hepatitis C - Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
Expert Panel Validation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f287t3/hepatitis_c