AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Journyx today announces the launch of a totally customized solution for professional staffing firms with a flexible billing structure to handle a changing remote workforce: Journyx for Professional Staffing. Journyx understands the needs of staffing firms and took these into great consideration when creating this tailored offering.
Journyx for Professional Staffing includes:
- Journyx software: Web-based project, time and expense tracking software that allows you to automate cost accounting, measure work profitability, bill customers, and pay employees.
- Active Weekly Billing: Variable rates based on people who actually worked and used the Journyx system that week. No wasted money on unused licenses.
- ProStart implementation services: We will have your team up and running quickly.
- Integration to your accounting system and your payroll system: Your data is always totally synced with Journyx.
- Affintus subscription: Cloud software that helps you make better hiring decisions by matching applicants to jobs.
Journyx software can be embedded directly into any staffing firm’s portal, giving the firm complete control. Journyx helps staffing firms reduce the time spent on manual processes, helping them manage costs and increase cash flow.
“We’ve always had many, many customers in the staffing industry, such as Bernard Hodes Group and PDS Technical Services,” said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. “We reviewed what we were hearing over and over from our staffing customers, and realized there was an opportunity to create a solution that custom fits their needs. Journyx software, coupled with Affintus which provides a candidate ranking and matching system, puts better tools in the hands of staffing firms.”
Journyx invites anyone who is interested in learning more to attend one of two demos on Thursday, October 10, or Tuesday, October 15. Learn more and register at www.journyx.com/webinars. The webinars are titled “Journyx for Professional Staffing Demo”.
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx is not your average software company. We strive to be relentlessly creative and to build tools that help you spend your time on things that matter. After all, time is all we have. Founded in 1996, Journyx offers customers two solutions to reach the highest levels of profitability: Journyx – project, time and expense tracking software – and Journyx PX – resource management software that provides work and financial forecasting for a complete picture of project and budget status, employee time and availability. Journyx has thousands of customers worldwide, including Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, BP, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf, Honeywell and many others. For more information, visit www.journyx.com.