CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Prescott Companies, an Associa company, proudly announces the addition of eight new communities to its HOA management portfolios in Northern California, Southern Las Vegas and San Diego.
“We at Prescott are excited to work with each board of directors to ensure an unsurpassed level of management that benefits each community’s individual needs,” said Prescott’s CEO Cynthia Van Cleave.
Prescott will provide a full range of management services, including financial, community management, communications, record keeping and administrative management services to the following communities:
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA DIVISION
- 1515 15th Street – This JS Sullivan property located in San Francisco will feature 45 condominiums when completed. Situated conveniently on the southwest corner of 15th Street and South Van Ness, it will be developed with a 58-foot tall mixed-use building, residential units, more than 9,000 square feet of retail and 39 off-street parking spaces.
- Ravello – Ravello will feature 68 new townhomes on a beautifully-designed private enclave by Shea Homes. As part of Sorrento at Dublin Ranch, Ravello is nestled in a pleasant park setting with access to Sorrento’s first-class amenities. A pool & clubhouse, sports parks and landscaped trails create an environment where your neighborhood feels equally safe and welcoming.
- 1600 Market Street – 1600 Market Street is a Brain Spiers Development project featuring 24 condominiums and one commercial unit. The 5-story, 60 ft. structure is a wood frame building over a concrete ground floor which includes 3,600 sq. ft. of retail space.
- Linea – Linea is also a Brain Spiers Development that’s comprised of 115 condominiums and four commercial units. The building has walls of glass framed by bold, geometric pillars, which allow residents to experience the city’s surrounding neighborhoods. The elegant, expansive lobby is finished with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak wood panels and Italian marble highlights. Its interior courtyard features lush plantings and greenery to create a serene interior view. Linea has multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights.
- Blanc / 1080 Sutter Street – This JS Sullivan property is a boutique building on Sutter Street near Larkin featuring 35 condominiums and one commercial unit. It features a spacious roof deck for the building and three penthouse homes on the upper floors. Units are two and three bedroom configurations.
- Artisan Townhomes – This community was developed by D.R. Horton and features 26 new homes that include Townhomes, Single Family Attached and Single Family Detached homes. Artisan proposed amenities include a Community Plaza that serves as the focal point for the neighborhood. The Community Plaza is planned to be located at the front of the community and the concept features a large fountain set on a large half circle stone base, richly landscaped trellises, seating, lawn area and accent planting all encouraging neighborhood interaction and relaxation.
SOUTHERN NEVADA DIVISION
- Hidden Crest / Park Hurst Community Association – A Concordia Homes development located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley, Hidden Crest is comprised of 152 single family homes. This community is conveniently located to the famous Las Vegas strip.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT SAN DIEGO DIVISION
- Murray Hill Homeowners Association – Murray Hill is located in La Mesa, Calif., and is comprised of 84 townhomes. This community features a clubhouse that has a pool, spa, recreation room and playground available to all owners.
The Prescott Companies manages properties in San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Francisco, East Bay, Central Coast and Las Vegas. Since 1992, its sole focus has been to deliver performance that enriches communities and enhances the lives of the people it serves with integrity, honesty and an eye on creative problem-solving. To learn more, visit www.prescottmgt.com or find us on Facebook.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Find us online: