NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Just in time for the holiday shopping season, TimetoPlayMag.com, the number one source for all things play, today announced the release of Shop for Kids by TimetoPlayMag.com, a free mobile app for iOS and Android designed to simplify the experience of searching for and buying children’s products.
Offering instant access to thousands of in-depth expert reviews and real-time price comparison, the Shop for Kids app by TimetoPlayMag.com provides all the information shoppers need to make educated purchasing decisions on the go. Users can browse the extensive TimetoPlayMag.com database of reviews on the latest toys, video games, baby products, sporting goods, children’s books, movies and apps, and more.
“The Shop for Kids app is a game changer. It’s an all-in-one mobile shopping tool that takes the guesswork out of finding the best products for the kids in your life at the best prices,” said Jim Silver, CEO and editor-in-chief of TimetoPlayMag.com. “The app leverages our unparalleled database to provide search results alongside live pricing at major retailers in real time. There is nothing like it out there, and we are confident it will change the way people shop for kids.”
Exciting features include:
INSTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION
Simply scan the product’s UPC code or type into the search bar to
access the TimetoPlayMag.com database to view:
- Complete product profile – what it is, why it’s fun, who it’s for, and what to be aware of
- Video review – independent editorial review of the product complete with a demonstration of how it works and pros and cons
- Editor’s Ranking – based on the product category each item is rated 1-5 stars on several important factors including fun, repeat play, assembly and instructions, learning curve, quality, and more
- Simply scan the product’s UPC code or type into the search bar to access the TimetoPlayMag.com database to view:
LIVE PRICE COMPARISON
- View real-time, online price and availability of a product at major retailers: Wal-Mart, Toys“R”Us, Target, Amazon, Kmart
- Click through to purchase immediately on retailers’ sites
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Explore the TimetoPlayMag.com database with thousands of reviews, including toys, baby products, video games, sporting goods, kids electronics, children’s books, movies and apps, and more
- Search the database using filters for gender, age, type of product and price range
- Add children’s birthdays to the user profile to receive personalized alerts when birthdays are near
SAVE & SHARE
- Bookmark favorite products
- Share products via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message
- One click entry into the TimetoPlayMag.com Daily Giveaway sweepstakes
The Shop for Kids app by TimetoPlayMag.com is now available for free in the Apple App Store and Google Play store. For more information or to download the app, visit TimetoPlayMag.com/APP
TimetoPlayMag.com is the number one source for all things play. From thousands of independent product reviews and a real-time price comparison tool with leading national retailers to a helpful gift finder and daily hot toy giveaways, TimetoPlayMag.com is a trusted resource for parents and gift givers. Led by CEO/Editor in Chief Jim Silver and Content Director Chris Byrne, AKA The Toy Guy®, the seasoned TimetoPlayMag.com editorial team reviews thousands of products each year providing comprehensive video and written reviews of toys, baby products, kids’ electronics, sporting goods, and family friendly video games, apps, books, and movies. The site also features frequent guest posts from popular parenting bloggers, seasonal stories, safety tips, and recall information. TimetoPlayMag.com hosts a media event in the spring and fall of each year which gathers manufacturers, entertainment companies, and retailers to showcase each season’s newest playthings and identify the industry's most prevalent product and financial trends. The TimetoPlayMag.com team can be found online at Facebook.com/TimetoPlayMag, Twitter.com/TimetoPlay, YouTube.com/TimetoPlayMag, Pinterest.com/TimetoPlay, Instagram.com/TimetoPlayMag, and TimetoPlayMag.Tumblr.com.