DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjfd2z/test_preparation) has announced the addition of the "Test Preparation Market in the US To 2018 - Market Study" report to their offering.
This report is a comprehensive study on test preparation for various standardized tests in the US. The report discusses the current and forecasted market size of test preparation space, followed by the key trends, as well as drivers that will impact growth of the sector. It also discusses the five forces analysis of test preparation, as well as the PEST analysis of the US, with respect to the test preparation market.
For a detailed understanding, the test preparation market has been segregated both, on the basis of level of education, as well as types of test preparation provided. For level of education, the market is segregated into school level, undergraduate level, and postgraduate and professional level. All the three levels have different types of standardized tests, and the test takers also prepare in different manner.
Regarding the types of test preparation provided, the market is segregated into classroom and one-to-one tutoring; online tutoring; official handbooks, guides, study materials and practice tests; additional books, study material and printed tests; and mobile and tablet applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market size of US test preparation sector
2. Types of Test Preparation for Standardized Tests
3. Key Trends in the US Test Preparation Sector
4. Five Forces Analysis of US Test Preparation Sector
5. PEST Analysis of US Test Preparation Sector
6. Forecasted Market Size of US Test Preparation Sector
7. Key drivers for test preparation in the US
List of Players
- ACT, Inc.
- American Council on Education
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- College Board
- Educational Testing Service
- Graduate Management Admission Council
- Law School Admission Council
Third-party test providers
- Barron's Educational Series
- Grockit, Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Huntington Learning Centers
- Kaplan, Inc.
- Knewton, Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Manhattan Review
- Pearson Education
- The Princeton Review
- Varitas Prep
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjfd2z/test_preparation