DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg3xl4/public_cloud) has announced the addition of the "Public Cloud Computing Market for SMBs in India - Affordable Connectivity and Virtualization Technologies to Drive Adoption of Public Cloud" report to their offering.
The growing entrepreneurial start-ups are banking on the cloud opportunity and thus are seen as the early adopters and biggest drivers of the cloud space. As this segment feels the need to enhance their IT capabilities for improving efficiency in their work without having to invest heavily, cloud comes as a boon to them, especially public cloud services, which the SMB segment is primarily adopting.
As the Indian SMB segment is in the correct time frame to start adoption technology it will be interesting to see them choose between CAPEX infrastructure development options versus OPEX cloud computing options. Therefore, the study focuses on the public cloud computing market for the SMB segment in India.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current landscape of the public cloud computing market for SMBs in India?
- What are the prevalent public cloud computing offerings in India and what are the emerging business models in this market?
- What are the key drivers and challenges for the Indian SMBs for cloud adoption?
- What is the structure of the public cloud computing ecosystem and who are the key participants in the market?
How would the SMB industry vertical and the various product segments
evolve over the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Definitions
4. Total Public Cloud Computing Market for SMB
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
5. SMB IaaS Public Cloud Computing Segment Breakdown
6. SMB PaaS Public Cloud Computing Segment Breakdown
7. SMB SaaS Public Cloud Computing Segment Breakdown
8. Strategic Recommendations
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg3xl4/public_cloud.