DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c28vgz/faldaprevir_and) has announced the addition of the "Faldaprevir and BI 207127 (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) that results in acute or chronic presentation. The disease is often asymptomatic, but infected patients may experience fatigue, joint pain, itchy skin or jaundice. There is no effective vaccine against HCV, so the market is driven by therapeutics.
Faldaprevir is a direct-acting antiviral being developed by the German company BI for the treatment of HCV infection. Faldaprevir, previously referred to as BI 201335 or BI 1335, is an NS3/4A protease inhibitor (PI) that is currently in Phase III development.
- Overview of Hepatitis C, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Faldaprevir and BI 207127 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Faldaprevir and BI 207127 for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis C
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Faldaprevir and BI 207127 performance
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Faldaprevir and BI 207127
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c28vgz/faldaprevir_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.