DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tmhnq/china_telecoms) has announced the addition of the "China Telecoms Market Report 2013" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of China's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status.
- The MIIT is expected to issue 4G licences at the end of the year, and operators have set out their deployment plans.
- The establishment of a national cable operator will bring new competition to the fixed broadband market.
- Regulatory mandates and competition among operators are driving rapid deployment of FTTH.
- The threat to voice and SMS revenue from over-the-top (OTT) players has stimulated debate over potential OTT service fees.
These country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007. The data annex was last updated in July 2013. Metrics include the following.
- China Mobile
- China Radio and Television Network (CRTN)
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Tencent (WeChat)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tmhnq/china_telecoms
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.