DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7jp3d/business) has announced the addition of the "Business Indicators in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
Business Indicators in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how banking industry dynamics are set to change in 2012-2013. The report also identifies revenue growth expectations, future developments in business structure, planned change in staff recruitment and M&A activity expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions and business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type and region.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric and VRL's exclusive panel of leading banking industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 206 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 33% represent directors and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- The report covers data and analysis on global banking industry dynamics
- Key topics covered include revenue growth expectations, future developments in business structure, planned change in staff recruitment and M&A activity expectations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7jp3d/business
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.