DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvbql7/great_britain) has announced the addition of the "Great Britain Construction Market Forecast 2013-2017" report to their offering.
Forecast of the GB construction market by key sector and by region 2013-2017
Construction sector growth to return in 2014
Total GB construction output volume (at constant 2005 prices) in 2013 is forecast to decline by 1.9% compared to 2012, before returning to growth in 2014. Whilst the change in total output forecast for 2013 has not altered since their Spring 2013 forecast the expected outlook for the individual sectors has changed.
Key Topics Covered:
Output forecasts by construction sector and commentary:
- Output by sector: actual and forecast figures 1996 - 2017
- Housing sector - including split by public and private
- Housing sector - starts, completions and transactions
- Infrastructure sector
- Public sector - including split by education & health
- Industrial sector
- Commercial sector
- Repair & Maintenance housing sector - including split by public and private
- Repair & Maintenance non housing sector
Regional forecasts by construction sector and commentary:
- Output by region: actual and forecast figures 2005 - 2014
- Output graphs: New and repair & maintenance output and new orders by 11 GB regions
Quarterly historic new output by construction sector - current prices:
- Output by sector: actual figures 2007 - 2013 Q1
Forecasts by selected building material sectors:
- Output figures and graphs 1996 - 2017: Bricks, blocks, RMC, cementitious materials
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvbql7/great_britain.