DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mxgb7/poland_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Poland Telecom Country Report 2013" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Poland's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status.
- Spectrum allocations for 1800MHz have been concluded, with 800MHz and 2600MHz set to follow.
- Polkomtel continues to focus on LTE but has yet to make a significant impact with the technology.
- Aggressive launches of unlimited offers reflect strong competition in the mobile market.
Cable is winning the fixed broadband battle as Netia suffers
The data annex was updated on 30 January 2013 with 3Q 2012 data.
These country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Full-year historical figures are supplied for each year since 1999, alongside quarterly figures for the current calendar year.
- Cyfrowy Polsat
- Multimedia Polska
- P4 (Play)
- Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa (PTC)
- PTK Centertel (Orange)
- Telekomunikacja Polska (TP)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mxgb7/poland_telecom.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.