SCHAUMBURG, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OSP® magazine, the leader in telecom network education, today announced a diverse interview line-up of telecom experts taking place in the OSP TV Studio at OSP EXPO October 9 – 10, 2013 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. Attendees and exhibitors can check out the live shoots in the OSP TV Studio, sponsored by JDSU, as OSP magazine interviews the telecom industry’s “Game Changers” attending OSP EXPO. These not-to-be-missed interviews will feature a broad spectrum of executives representing the pillars of the industry: providers, vendors, and educators in our state-of-the-art OSP TV Studio, Booth 552 on the OSP EXPO exhibit floor. Find out what’s hot in network telecom.
OSP TV Studio interviews will take place Wednesday, October 9 from 12:15 PM – 5:00 PM, and Thursday, October 10 from 12:15 PM – 3:00 PM on the exhibit floor in Booth 552. Attendees may view the live feed on one of 4 plasma screen monitors located throughout the exhibit floor. With others to be named, OSP TV Studio interviews include:
- Diane McCarthy, Senior Vice President, Verizon Network & Technology – Service Delivery & Assurance, Verizon
- John Barrett, Director of Consumer Analytics, Parks Associates
- Patrice McCloskey, President and Founder, EC2 and The CIBET Initiative
- John Greene, Chief Engineer, Great Plains Communications
- Stuart Burson, Associate Director, Satellite Services Group, Verizon
- John Cunico, Regional Vice President, National Region, Frontier Communications
- Johnny Hill, Chief Operating Officer, Clearfield
- Dr. Olga Stain Taylor, PhD., Organization Development Consultant, New Paradigms Consortium, Inc., and Adjunct Instructor, Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University
- Mike Grice, VP of Product Development, All Systems Broadband
- Randy Frantz, Director of Telecommunications and LBS, Esri
- Ernie Carey, Senior Vice President-Construction and Engineering, AT&T Operations, Inc., AT&T
- Fraser Pajak, Chief Executive Officer, QuEST Forum
- Chad Townes, Vice President, Antenna Solutions Group (ASG), AT&T
- Timothy J. Wolff, Vice President-Southwest Region, Construction & Engineering, AT&T
- Stan Hawthorne Director of Workforce Efficiency and Cloud Enablement, JDSU
- Stephen Colangelo, Senior Business Development Manager for Handheld Optical Measurement Tools, Anritsu
- Gary Niederpruem, Vice President of Global Marketing for Energy Systems, Emerson Network Power
- Mike Burkhalter, Vice President of U.S. Telecom Sales, Alpha Technologies
“We are thrilled to highlight the breadth of our partners in the OSP TV Studio this year,” said Trish Henry, Director of Strategic Partnerships, PCI, Inc., parent company of OSP magazine and OSP EXPO. “OSP strives to facilitate business opportunities for the network telecom community; the OSP TV interview roster is a true representation of the power of the OSP brand. We’re very proud of our unique ability to bring our partners together at OSP EXPO and beyond.”
With the main OSP EXPO 2013 exhibit floor and expansion space completely sold out, a lengthy waiting list of vendors vying for space, and 7 out of 10 attendees armed with purchasing authority or influence, OSP EXPO 2013 is the must-attend telecom tradeshow for everything network related.
For complete information about OSP EXPO 2013 and to register, visit ospmag.com/expo. Registration is free, when prompted, enter priority code: OSP2013E
About OSP EXPO
OSP EXPO is owned by Practical Communications Incorporated (PCI), a world-class publisher of technology information resources, dedicated to advancing technology businesses with niche magazines and trade shows. OSP EXPO, the industry leader in telecom network education, will bring together OSP professionals from the ILEC, IOC, and CLEC communities delivering the latest OSP technologies and seminars offering attendees the opportunity to receive continuing education credits from BICSI, ETA, and BCSP. The Network Solutions Marketplace, OSP EXPO 2013, will take place October 8 – 10, 2013 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.ospmag.com/expo.
Practical Communications, Inc., parent company of OSP magazine and OSP EXPO is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). By doing business with OSP magazine and OSP EXPO – a WBENC certified company – you position your company to receive the best communications, the best delivery and the best technology, all with the added benefit of entrepreneurship and heightened commitment to quality shown by a woman-owned business. The WBENC is the nation’s largest third party certifier of business owned and operated by women in the U.S. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and look forward to adding diversity to your supply chain.