DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w46zgn/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report gives detailed information on South Africa's power market. It examines the country's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and leading active and upcoming power projects is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the country on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analysed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2012, forecast for the next 18 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Eskom Holdings SOC Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables and Figures
3 South Africa, Snapshot of Power Market
4 South Africa, Power Market Analysis
5 South Africa, Power Market, Regulatory Overview
6 South Africa, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 South Africa, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8 South Africa, Power Market, Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w46zgn/south_africa
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.