DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hxq6l/production_and) has announced the addition of the "Production and Investment Forecasts of the Platinum Mining Industry in Southern Africa" report to their offering.
This research service provides a detailed and up-to-date market intelligence on production and investment trends in the platinum mining industry in Southern Africa.
Southern Africa hosts over 87% of the world's platinum group metal deposits and accounted for 79% of platinum in 2012. South Africa and Zimbabwe are key producers of platinum group metals in the world. Large-scale expansion projects coupled with the development of smelters and refineries will consolidate Southern Africa's position as the largest producer of platinum group metals in the world.
- Understanding the production trends in the platinum mining industry in Southern Africa between 2006 and 2018.
- Providing company- and country-level production forecasts for the platinum mining industry in Southern Africa between 2006 and 2018.
- Understanding Southern Africa's platinum mining industry's capital expenditure trends and discussing the expansion projects between 2012 and 2016.
- Providing insights into the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the platinum mining industry in Southern Africa.
- Southern Africa's platinum production is predicted to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X% between 2012 and 2018. Figures will become available once the report is purchased.
- The state of the global automotive market, particularly the European and US markets, will have a significant bearing on the growth of Southern Africa's platinum mining industry.
- The difficult labour relations environment and safety-related production stoppages will continue to impact South Africa's platinum production.
- Increasing political and economic uncertainties in Zimbabwe will impact on the country's platinum investment projects.
- Suspension of large-scale platinum expansion projects in Southern Africa will limit the region's capacity to increase its platinum production.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
II. Research Aims and Objectives
III. Research Scope
IV. Overview of the Global Platinum Group Metals Mining Industry
V. Southern Africa's Platinum Mining Industry
VI. South Africa's Platinum Mining Industry
VII. Zimbabwe's Platinum Mining Industry
VIII. Industry Challenges
IX. Market Drivers and Restraints
X. Capital Expenditure Trends in Southern Africa's Platinum Mining Industry
X. Southern Africa's Platinum Production Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hxq6l/production_and.