DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjlw3z/dilated) has announced the addition of the "Dilated Cardiomyopathy Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" report to their offering.
Our clinical trial report, dilated cardiomyopathy global clinical trials review provides data on the clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on the illness. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating the situation. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
Clinical Trials by Region
Clinical Trials by Country
Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
Five Key Clinical Profiles
- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Kuraray Medical Co., Ltd.
- Corimmun GmbH
- Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
- Main Line Health
- Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management
- Stempeutics Research Private Limited
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hospital Universitario La Paz
- Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia
- Instituto de Cardiologia do Rio Grande do Sul
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospitals
- McGill University Health Center
- Medical University of Silesia
- Ministerio da Saude, Brazil
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- Osaka University
- Stanford University
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- University Medical Centre Ljubljana
- University of Calgary
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vanderbilt University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjlw3z/dilated