DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zw54z/cervical_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Cervical Cancer.
- A review of the Cervical Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Cervical Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Helix BioPharma Corp.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Antigen Express, Inc.
Shantha Biotechnics Limited
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zw54z/cervical_cancer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.