ROCKVILLE, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Notable Solutions, a leading provider in secure information collection and output management solutions, reported today it has achieved a 27 percent year-over-year growth rate for its fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Profitable and cash flow positive in each of its operating regions, Fiscal Year 2013 marks the fifth consecutive year the company’s revenue growth has exceeded 25 percent. Additionally, Notable Solutions continues to build on its market momentum resulting in an impressive 38 percent Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the past five years.
Notable Solutions attributes this year’s success to wide market acceptance of its mobile solution, NSi™ Mobile™, the company’s successful acquisition of the Enterprise Output Management (EOM) business from Barr Systems, LLC, as well as a strategic intellectual property acquisition which resulted in significant revenue and expansion into the SAP market. Expansion of its channel partnerships, and strong, profitable performance by its North America, Europe and Latin America regions also contributed to the company’s growth.
Overall Notable Solutions added more than 6,500 new customers during the 2013 fiscal year and its solutions are now being used by close to 20,000 organizations worldwide.
“We made several strategic investments back into the business during our fiscal year to further our mission of extending business applications to the devices our customers use each day,” said Mehdi Tehranchi, Chief Executive Officer at Notable Solutions. “As a result, we now offer a unique trifecta of capture and print solutions with ubiquitous access to both via mobile interfaces. The crisscross of these three smart process apps is proving to be extremely attractive to our customers who want to achieve higher growth, lower costs and better efficiencies through greater participation in their business processes wherever they may be and with whatever device is at their disposal.”
Highlights of the year include:
- Market acceptance of NSi Mobile introduced in September 2012. Mobile accounted for 30 percent of all new product license activations in during the fiscal year.
- Acquisition and integration of Barr Systems EOM business, giving customers secure access to integrated document output services.
- Major European organizations in manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and public services adopted the Company’s SAP solutions to provide their employees faster access to business process-related information.
- In February, the company successfully passed 100 percent of its HL7 C-CDA based exchanges and demonstrated interoperability with leading Electronic Health Record (EHR) applications from industry vendors at the IHE North American 2013 Connectathon.
- Opening of three new Notable Solutions offices in Sao Paolo, Brazil; Stockholm, Sweden; and Gainesville, Florida.
- Recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ as one of the fastest growing companies in North America; earning a ranking of 377 on this year’s list. Rankings are based on the percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2007 to 2011, a period in which Notable Solutions grew by 196 percent.
- CEO and Co-Founder, Mehdi Tehranchi, was named a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Award in Greater Washington.