PLAYA VISTA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belkin today announced the launch of its new Outrigger Case for the new iPhone 5/5S and iPhone 5c. A stylish yet full protection case, the Outrigger features a specially engineered, shockproof inner frame for maximum impact resistance.
“With the new Outrigger Case, you no longer have to choose between a stylish case and one that provides full protection,” said Patrick Sullivan, director of Belkin’s personalization and protection division. “It’s the best of both worlds. The wave design of its interior frame not only provides increased shock absorption, but it looks so cool, we decided to show it off.”
The Outrigger Case for the new iPhone features a durable, semi-flexible body and fortified edges engineered to disperse the force of impact to keep your iPhone safe. Its shockproof polycarbonate-wrapped TPU construction makes it easy to grip and sturdy. The Outrigger Case also has edges that overlap the phone’s screen slightly to protect it from scratches when placed facedown or when dropped.
The Outrigger protects the buttons on the sides of your smartphone, while keeping the ports and speakers fully exposed for easy access.
- Reinforced, shock-absorbing inner frame
- Flexible, easy-to-grip TPU body
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Full button protection
- Wraparound frame protects screen from scratches
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Camera lens cutout
- Outrigger case for iPhone 5 and iPhone5S available in six colors: Slate/Slate, Gravel/Gold, Paparazzi Pink/Citrus, Pale Blue/Lavender, Topaz/Limelight and Lavender/Topaz
- Outrigger case for iPhone 5c available in two colors: Lavender/Topaz and Slate/Slate
The Belkin Outrigger Case will be available at belkin.com and select retailers starting in October.
To learn more about Belkin International, Inc., visit www.belkin.com.