DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbq4jg/european_lighting) has announced the addition of the "European Lighting Equipment (Luminaires) Market - EU Directives and Technology Developments are Driving the Return to Growth" report to their offering.
New energy-efficient luminaires allow luminaires' manufacturers to tap into opportunities both in the replacement market and fresh installations. The European Union (EU) directives aid the growth of this market, supplemented by EU initiatives, partnerships, and funded technical pilot projects.
These benefit the companies in this space to strategically position themselves in the market and win projects. Educating the customers on the return on investment from advanced luminaires against the initial cost of investment is the key challenge for these companies.
Market forecast is provided for high growth opportunities in the outdoor and institutional end-user segments.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2013 and 2017?
- What are the external forces that affect the growth of the market?
- What are the existing distribution channels?
- How do they function under different economic scenarios in different end user segments?
- What is the position of the major participants in this market and their market share?
- What are the competitive factors prevailing in the market?
- Which end-user market will grow faster in the next five years and at what rate?
How will the countries in Europe perform in this market in the next
five years and due to what factors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Lighting Equipment (Luminaires) Market
4. Residential Buildings Segment Breakdown
5. Retail Buildings Segment Breakdown
6. Hospitality Buildings Segment Breakdown
7. Office Buildings Segment Breakdown
8. Industrial Buildings Segment Breakdown
9. Outdoor Segment Breakdown
10. Educational Buildings Segment Breakdown
11. Hospital Buildings Segment Breakdown
12. Others Segment Breakdown
13. Germany Breakdown
14. The United Kingdom Breakdown
15. France Breakdown
16. Italy Breakdown
17. Spain Breakdown
18. Benelux Breakdown
19. Scandinavia Breakdown
20. The Alpine Region Breakdown
21. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbq4jg/european_lighting.