DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8qb29/androgen_receptor) has announced the addition of the "Androgen Receptor Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2013" report to their offering.
The androgen receptor signaling pathway activates the SMAD signaling module.
There are today 321 companies plus partners developing 415 Androgen Receptor drugs in 1303 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, there are 4 suspended drugs and the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 204 drugs.
This report lists all drugs and gives you a progress analysis on each one of them. Identified drugs are linked to 190 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 185 out of the 188 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations. The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information.
All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 49 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
Reasons To Buy
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area.
- Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc.
- Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations
- Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking
- Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers
- Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work
- Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8qb29/androgen_receptor
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.