DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm7d89/ceo_perspectives) has announced the addition of the "CEO Perspectives on Market Growth Outlook in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from an exclusive panel of C-level respondents consisting of CEOs, managing directors and board members from leading banks and financial institutions. This report provides CEO perspectives on the growth outlook in the global banking industry.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 62 industry executives have been captured in this in-depth survey.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by the authors accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- The report covers data and analysis on global banking industry market growth outlook
- Key topics covered include demand in emerging markets, growth expectation in developed countries, high-demand products and vital channels of growth
The report features the opinions of global banking industry respondents related to the following:
- Demand in emerging markets
- Growth expectation in developed countries
- High demand products
- Vital channels of growth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm7d89/ceo_perspectives
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.