DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2cnrt/marketing_spend) has announced the addition of the "Marketing Spend Activity in the European Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
This report reveals the current size of marketing and advertising budgets of banks and other financial institutions in Europe and predicts how expenditure on marketing will change over the next 12 months. As such, this report provides insights into the European banking industry marketing behavior and expectations regarding expenditure and investment in specific media channels.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from an exclusive panel of leading banks and other financial institutions in Europe. The opinions and forward looking statements of 106 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent directors and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by the authors accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading banking organizations
- The report analyzes the marketing expenditure of companies operating in the European banking industry
- Key topics covered include annual marketing budgets, planned change in marketing expenditure and future investment in media channels
The report features the opinions of the European banking industry respondents related to the following:
- Annual marketing budget
- Planned change in marketing expenditure
- Future investment in media channels
Reasons To Buy
- Reveals the current size of marketing and advertising budgets of banks and other financial institutions in Europe and predicts how expenditure on marketing will change over the next 12 months
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2cnrt/marketing_spend
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.