DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjz9kj/green_marketing) has announced the addition of the "Green Marketing in the Asia-Pacific Construction Industry: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
Green Marketing in the Asia-Pacific Construction Industry: Survey Brief aims to examine the green marketing initiatives of the construction industry in the Asia-Pacific region, providing an insight into the key drivers that help promote green marketing activities and how companies are promoting their green credentials to their clients, along with the effective channels of promotion being used.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by the authors accessing their B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers from the Asia-Pacific construction industry. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 81 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey
- The geographical scope of the research is Asia-Pacific - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the region
- The report analyzes the green marketing initiatives in the Asia-Pacific construction industry
- Key topics covered include - drivers of green marketing, marketing of green credentials and effective channels of promotion
The report features the opinions of Asia-Pacific construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Drivers of green marketing
- Marketing of green credentials
- Effective channels of promotion
Reasons To Buy
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Asia-Pacific Construction Industry Survey Respondents
2 Marketing Green Initiatives
2.1 Drivers of Green Marketing
2.2 Marketing of Green Credentials
2.3 Effective Channels of Promotion
3.1 Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact Us
3.4 About Timetric
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjz9kj/green_marketing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.