DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6xl2fv/influenza_a) has announced the addition of the "Influenza A Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Influenza A Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Influenza A Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Influenza A Infections.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Influenza A Infections.
- A review of the Influenza A Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Influenza A Infections pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Baxter International Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
AVI BioPharma Inc.
OPKO Health, Inc.
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medigen Biotechnology Corp.
and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6xl2fv/influenza_a
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.