DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9rw32/gene_therapy_in) has announced the addition of the "Gene Therapy in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2013" report to their offering.
There are today 120 companies plus partners developing 108 gene therapy drugs in 263 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, there are 4 suspended drugs and the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 96 drugs. Gene Therapy In Oncology Drug Pipeline Update lists all drugs and gives you a progress analysis on each one of them. Identified drugs are linked to 102 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 92 out of the 92 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations. The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information. All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 44 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
Reasons To Buy
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area.
- Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc.
- Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations
- Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking
- Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers
- Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work
- Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines; just one click from inside the application and you may search the World Wide Web and PubMed for any drug.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9rw32/gene_therapy_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.