DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnbrp7/continuous_welded#summary) has announced the addition of the "Global Continuous Welded Pipes and Tubes Strategic Business Report 2013-2018" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Continuous Welded Pipes and Tubes in Thousand Tons. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The report profiles 29 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- American Piping Products, Inc.
- Atlas Steels
- Borusan Mannesmann Boru Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- Chelyabinsk Pipe-Rolling Plant JSC
- Commercial Metals Company
- CMC Sisak d.o.o.
- Continental Steel & Tube Company
- Garth Industrial
- Gulf International Pipe Industry LLC
- Hebei Honry Steel Pipe Co., Ltd.
- Huzhou Jiuli Stainless Steel Pipe Co., Ltd.
- JFE Steel Corporation
- JIULI Hi-Tech Metals
- JMC Steel Group
- Wheatland Tube Company
- Midstate Steel
- MRC Global, Inc.
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Outokumpu Oyj
- Saginaw Pipe Company, Inc.
- Salzgitter Mannesmann Line Pipe GmbH
- Saudi Steel Pipe Company
- Sosta B.V.
- Stainless and Special Metals
- UMRAN Steel Pipe
- United Pipe & Steel Corporation
- VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. WORLD ECONOMY - A KEY GROWTH INDICATOR FOR STEEL INDUSTRY
3. STEEL PIPES AND TUBES MARKET: A REVIEW
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. AN OVERVIEW OF MAJOR END-USE MARKETS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 29 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 32)
- The United States (12)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (2)
- Europe (9)
- Germany (1)
- Rest of Europe (8)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnbrp7/continuous_welded#summary