DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq6gl3/neuroendocrine) has announced the addition of the "Neuroendocrine Tumors Drug Pipeline Update 2013" report to their offering.
There are today 68 companies plus partners developing 75 neuroendocrine tumor drugs in 104 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 11 drugs. Neuroendocrine Tumors Drug Pipeline Update lists all drugs and gives you a progress analysis on each one of them.
Identified drugs are linked to 77 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 75 out of the 76 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations.
The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information. All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 27 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
How May Drug Pipeline Update Be of Use?
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area.
- Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc.
- Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations
- Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking
- Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers
- Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work
- Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines; just one click from inside the application and you may search the World Wide Web and PubMed for any drug.
Drug Pipeline Update is delivered to you as a downloadable application, which requires no installation on your computer. Please read more about application features and system requirements below.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq6gl3/neuroendocrine
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.