DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzd454/the_business) has announced the addition of the "The Business Impact of the Eurozone Crisis: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
Most businesses across Europe have been negatively impacted by the eurozone crisis. Some companies were forced to terminate businesses and shut shops, while others were forced to downsize. In contrast, some companies are able to withstand the crisis due to strong financial positions and global market exposure.
This report seeks to understand the level of impact the eurozone crisis has on companies in the region and the immediate effects of crisis on businesses. It also categorizes major economic factors which are influencing businesses in the present economic scenario. As the crisis had a severe impact on the banking industry in Europe, this report also aims to assess the impact of low credit availability on companies' investment decisions.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 175 executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 51% represent directors and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Timetric and VRL using B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers from companies in the manufacturing and service sectors
- The geographical scope of the research is European - drawing on the activity and expectations of financial executives in Europe
- The report covers data and analysis on business impact of the eurozone crisis
- Key topics covered include major economic factors influencing business, impact of the eurozone crisis, effects of the crisis on business and impact of credit availability on investment activity
The report features the opinions of European financial executives related to the following:
- Major economic factors influencing business
- Impact of the eurozone crisis and its effect on business
- Impact of credit availability on investment activity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzd454/the_business
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.