DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7r38d/fatty_liver) has announced the addition of the "Fatty Liver Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Fatty Liver Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Fatty Liver Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Fatty Liver Disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Fatty Liver Disease.
- A review of the Fatty Liver Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Fatty Liver Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Phynova Group Ltd
Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Phenex Pharmaceuticals AG
Metabolic Solutions Development Co.
Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Obio Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited.
Limerick BioPharma, Inc.
Galmed International Ltd.
Connexios Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c7r38d/fatty_liver
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.