DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv2qhr/european_markets) has announced the addition of the "European Markets for Infusion Therapy Devices" report to their offering.
The electronic ambulatory/patient controlled analgesia (PCA) and syringe infusion pump segments are expected to see moderate to high single-digit growth rates until at least 2019.
In 2012, the total European market for infusion therapy devices was valued at over 505 million. This market comprises a mixture of capital equipment and one-time use disposables. These include large volume infusion pumps, syringe infusion pumps, electronic ambulatory/PCA infusion pumps, disposable ambulatory infusion pumps, intravenous (IV) sets and needleless connectors (NLCs).
The European infusion therapy device market segments will grow over the forecast period corresponding to two factors: the increasing elderly patient population in Europe and a subsequent increase in diseases that require infusion therapy device treatment. While most segments will experience overall ASP erosion over the forecast period, the syringe infusion and electronic ambulatory/PCA segments' ASPs will increase slightly as devices become more sophisticated.
Reasons To Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our ground up approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.
Main Markets Included:
- Infusion Pump Market
- Intravenous Set Market
- Needleless Connector Market
- Large volume infusion pumps
- Syringe infusion pumps
- Electronic ambulatory infusion pumps
- Patient-controlled analgesia infusion pumps
- Disposable ambulatory infusion pumps
- Post-operative/acute care disposable ambulatory infusion pumps
- Home/alternate care disposable ambulatory infusion pumps
- Primary intravenous set
- Secondary intravenous set
- Intravenous extension set
- Split septum needleless connectors
- Mechanical valve needleless connectors
- Negative displacement mechanical valves
- Positive displacement mechanical valves
- Neutral displacement mechanical valves
- Antimicrobial mechanical valves
- Integrated extension lines
- Stand-alone needleless connectors
- Integrated extension line market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. European Market For Infusion Therapy Devices
4. Country Profiles
5. Infusion Pump Market
6. Intravenous Set Market
7. Needleless Connector Market
- Angel Electronics
- Arcomed. Baxter International
- B. Braun
- Baxter International
- Becton Dickinson
- Fresenius Kabi
- Hospital Service S.p.A.
- ICU Medical
- Leventon (Werfen)
- McKinley Medical
- Micrel Medical Devices
- Nipro Medical
- Royal Fornia
- Sendal UK
- Smiths Medical
- Terumo Europe
- Woo Young Med
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv2qhr/european_markets.